Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone issues

(Topic created on: 26-05-2023 11:39 PM)
sandman1234
First Poster
Options
Please can you optimise the exynos 990 chip as it tends to stay at a hot temperature with android 13 5.1 also the heating effects it performance so much that when I run a gpu benchmark against my s9 plus exynos on geebench 6 my s9 plus gets a higher score which is just isn't right I think the chip is not clocked high enough. And this effects battery. Also this phone is more likely to get camera smudges more often compared to my s9 plus so build quality is terrible. Also when I zoom x10 on s9 plus and s20 my s9 plus is more clear in terms of photos however at 1x s20 takes the win but not by much so I feel like s20 is a downgrade. This phone would also sometimes not even take charge even though the phone is in a cool temperature never had this issues with my s9 plus. Battery drains quick and I don't even feel like it's a flagship it's like a midrange to me regretted upgrading. I hope you guys fix this as soon. As possible.
Thanks. 
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

All those issues your are experiencing are disappointing and not what we want or need from the phone's we own @sandman1234 

My partner owns the Samsung Galaxy s²⁰ in the UK and doesn't appear to be experiencing these issues on her phone.

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps such as .....

> Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

And > Safe Mode  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ turns off downloaded apps and themes etc which may highlight an app or theme that's causing conflict. 

Also please do send your feedback via your Samsung Members App so this goes directly to the relevant Samsung Department.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "