Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overheating

(Topic created on: 09-07-2023 07:23 PM)
Bradets124
First Poster
Options
I've bought a Samsung galaxy s20 today from a shop the phone is second hand and I've had it a few hours and it's seeming to get warm when I'm using it and when it's on charge I've always had samsung as I prefer them over the iPhone or any other brand and never had this problem with the ones I've had before. Any feedback or advice on what to do would be great thanks 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
All phones get warm when in use and being charged, just a case of how hot they get

If I remember right the s20 get pretty toasty after a little use and definitely gets hot charging
0 Likes
Bradets124
First Poster
Options
Is it something I should be concerned about or am I just over thinking things
0 Likes
Babishko
Big Cheese
Options
We all over think things sometimes @Bradets. Your device sounds the way it should to me at least. Hope you really enjoy using it. 👍
0 Likes
Bradets124
First Poster
Options
Okay thank you for the reply if I have any other concerns I'll be sure to post for any feedback back as I've always had the samsung A series never had a samsung s series
0 Likes
R_y_a_n
Apprentice
Options

Well with charging up it does get warm but nothing to serious. when you use your phone while charging it gets slightly hotter. but when i was in Italy, the temperature of my S20FE was uncomfortably hot. Using camera app quickly heated up the phone and charging was the same story. So either use the phone in a cooled building if you're in a hot climate or dont use it while charging.

0 Likes