Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 6 Rolling out for S21

(Topic created on: 24-11-2023 10:56 AM)
AlexLdn
Voyager
Options

Samsung has started rolling out the Stable Android 14 One UI 6.0 update to the Galaxy S21 series. Rather than the US, this time, the company initiated this major update for Galaxy S21, S21 Plus, and S21 Ultra in European countries including Switzerland.

The newest One UI version comes with a bunch of new features and enhancements to provide easy access to all features and next-level experience. The stable One UI 6.0 update for the Samsung Galaxy S21 series can be identified through the One UI build versions mentioned below.

• Galaxy S21 – G991BXXU9FWK2
  • Galaxy S21 Plus – G996BXXU9FWK2
  • Galaxy S21 Ultra – G998BXXU9FWK2
39 REPLIES 39
AlexLdn
Voyager
Options
If I knew of would tell you. It can take weeks before you get it. It is not instant I'm afraid. That's why I have sideloaded mine because it was it coming
0 Likes
Nerux
Journeyman
Options
Very weird how samsung update their devices.
AlexLdn
Voyager
Options
Yeah I've never understood the process. Weirdly a lot of locked phone got it before unlocked phone 🤔
0 Likes
HugeFraud
Apprentice
Options

No one ui 6 for CAU

0 Likes
Nerux
Journeyman
Options
Downloading now. Uk s21+
0 Likes
bayards
First Poster
Options

All good in UK.

0 Likes
LTWBoris
First Poster
Options

Just received it, S21+ China/Hong Kong

0 Likes
atomicblast25
First Poster
Options

I'm currently on the OneUI 6 beta on my S21. I was wondering when I would receive the update to the OneUI 6 stable release, since it looks like some other S21's have been getting the update to OneUI 6.

0 Likes
kasam1640
Student
Options
How is it? Better or worse battery drain/performance
0 Likes
Nerux
Journeyman
Options
The battery seems to be the same. Occasional lagging like before. Nothing special, really, for my use.