Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 6 Rolling out for S21

(Topic created on: 24-11-2023 03:00 PM)
AlexLdn
Voyager
Options

Samsung has started rolling out the Stable Android 14 One UI 6.0 update to the Galaxy S21 series. Rather than the US, this time, the company initiated this major update for Galaxy S21, S21 Plus, and S21 Ultra in European countries including Switzerland.

The newest One UI version comes with a bunch of new features and enhancements to provide easy access to all features and next-level experience. The stable One UI 6.0 update for the Samsung Galaxy S21 series can be identified through the One UI build versions mentioned below.

• Galaxy S21 – G991BXXU9FWK2
  • Galaxy S21 Plus – G996BXXU9FWK2
  • Galaxy S21 Ultra – G998BXXU9FWK2
39 REPLIES 39
AlexLdn
Voyager
Options
Put a comment with your country if you received it
0 Likes
keith30
Mastermind
Options
That might be as the US version is still currently doing the beta version 3.
0 Likes
AlexLdn
Voyager
Options
It's says in the article that IT'S NOT Is version
0 Likes
jvk
Voyager
Options
Is there any way to "block" the update when it finally arrives? I have OneUI 6.0 stable on my S23 Ultra now and, I have to say, I think I would prefer not to have it on my S21 Ultra, if I have a choice?!
0 Likes
AlexLdn
Voyager
Options
Yes because you will have to click to install it. What you can do is to uncheck the "auto download". However you will have the notification that will be on the notification bar until you install it. Anyway even if it is starting to deploy it will be really few device that will get it straight away so you have a bit of time before it reach you.1700837819599.jpg
0 Likes
jvk
Voyager
Options
Thanks but won't that also block any monthly security updates as well?
0 Likes
AlexLdn
Voyager
Options
Yes it will because you can't choose which update you wanna do.
0 Likes
jvk
Voyager
Options
Thanks again. Exactly what I expected but, sadly, not what I wanted to hear 😔..... can I, at least, block Home Up from updating inside Good Lock?
AlexLdn
Voyager
Options
Sorry about that. It rise a good point what you said actually. Users should be able to install the update they want.
0 Likes