Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Photos to upload online

(Topic created on: 18-01-2024 03:31 PM)
Budd002
First Poster
Options

Hello,

My phone did an update Jan 16 and since then, I can't upload pictures to websites. 

Trying to upload a picture to create a business card.

Normally I tap on "Upload from device" and my albums open. Now the Only options are "Camera", "Camera Video" and "Voice Recorder" No Photos that open to your albums. to attach to an online source. 

How do I get this back?

4 REPLIES 4
SamiJo13
First Poster
Options

I am having the exact same issue. I can't even upload files from my phone. I only have camera, video or voice recorder. 

AndrewL
Options

@Budd002 @SamiJo13: Please can you try swiping up from your Home screen and heading to the Samsung folder > My Files > Images, and open a photo from here. Does this automatically open in the Gallery, or are you presented with a list of compatible apps at the bottom of the screen? If it's the latter, try pressing and holding on a photo thumbnail > Tap the 3 dots in the bottom right > Open with, and select the Gallery app to see if this helps. 

0 Likes
Tashi bee
Apprentice
Options
  • Same issue here. Last update was *****. Also having issues with my keyboard now. I hit the full stop button and the cursor bounces back a space behind it. 
0 Likes
Tashi bee
Apprentice
Options

This didn't work. You literally cannot open anything else. It's not productive and when you need it for your employment, it's ridiculous and embarrassing

0 Likes