Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keeps switching off

(Topic created on: 17-12-2023 10:02 AM)
danabutchers
Apprentice
Options
I have s21 ultra last 2 weeks phone just switches off on its own sometimes restarts other won't switch off for several minutes.

I've factory reset the phone I've removed apps I've checked auto optimisation plus all other settings and still does it.

Anyone experiencing the same or similar 

Thankyou
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If only 2 weeks old I would return it or you can contact support via Members app
0 Likes
danabutchers
Apprentice
Options
It's not 2 weeks old I've had it about 2 years it's been playing up on and off for 2 weeks
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@danabutchers: Please can you check to see if your device is up to date by heading to Settings > Security and privacy > Updates? If you're up to date, please head to Settings > Battery and device care > Maintenance mode > Turn on > Select whether to create a log or not (log is recommended) > Restart, then monitor the device for a few hours, depending on the frequency of the restarts. If you notice an improvement, head back to Battery and device care > Maintenance mode, and toggle this feature off, then uninstall any apps that you have added to the device since you first encountered the issue. If the problem persists then head to samsung.com > scroll to the bottom of the page > Contact us, and reach out via your preferred channel, and an advisor will be able to arrange an inspection for you. 

-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Oops sorry misread your post
danabutchers
Apprentice
Options
Security update 1 Nov
0 Likes
danabutchers
Apprentice
Options
Currently in maintenance mode so we will see what happens. Didn't ask me send any logs?
0 Likes