Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's time Samsung embraces 7"+ display

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
Nirosky
Apprentice
Options
It is time Samsung dishes 6.8" screen on Galaxy S series. We want to see 7" or 7.2" OLED screens on future flagships. 7"+ flat screen with very tiny bezels will be a treat for samsung lovers. Samsung can make it very compact with reduced bezels. The likes of Apple are moving from 6.7 to 6.9" display with their next flagship. Please Samsung!
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Nirosky
Apprentice
Options
Guys, what do you think about this?
0 Likes
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
I think 6.9"was perfect. I'd like bigger screen but it would be a bit too big to carry around, fit in your pocket or even handbag, and hold it with one hand to take pictures. 6.9", 7"the most would be perfect with proper light and colour balance.
The S24U feels great to work with, I wish it was 1" larger and a bit rounded at the corners, but it's not very significant, I am enjoying it the way it's designed anyway, because because of the great software.
0 Likes
Nirosky
Apprentice
Options
Yeah... we can have a 7" display that looks like S24 Ultra... It will only require thinner bezels to have. And it won't be heavier or necessarily larger. It will be compact and with same size as S24 Ultra but with thinner bezels.
Nirosky
Apprentice
Options
If S25 Ultra can be 7" with thinner bezels. I would be the first to order 2 for myself and my wife....lol