Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it normal for s10 phone get fitted plus dusty etc

(Topic created on: 09-02-2024 03:47 PM)
sand-9321
Journeyman
Options
Hi is it normal for s10 phone to get dirty and dusty etc , plus if forget to clean phone after long time and then won't scratch etc right. Also how can I keep phone safe if work in metal manufacturing . I just want to put my mind at rest that's all and not to worry about it etc.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
sand-9321
Journeyman
Options
As advice be much appreciated
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @sand-9321  The S10 is water and dust resistant (IP68 rating)  and should keep  water and dust out fairly reliably but  there are limits.    However with glass on the back and will smear relatively quickly, if you are not using a case advisable to use one as that would give it more protection.

It is best to clean regularly with a microfibre cloth, some information here https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clean-my-galaxy-phone/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

sand-9321
Journeyman
Options
But if forget and then no big deal right and would protect well with case and glass protector right when working in metal industry etc
0 Likes
sand-9321
Journeyman
Options
Also how can be able to keep phone etc safe in metal manufacturing industry . As just want tl put my mind at rest etc
0 Likes