Did you mean: 

Happy 3rd Birthday!

(Topic created on: 29-01-2024 12:02 AM)
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

MPNKlDA.jpg

My, how time flies!

So, Happy 3rd Birthday to the Galaxy S21, S21+ and S21 Ultra.

I still have my trusty S21 Ultra and use it on a regular basis. Best of all Samsung are offering the S21 series four generations of One UI and Android OS upgrades and five years of security patches so another year of Android OS and two more for security updates to come. 😁

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
4 REPLIES 4
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It was one of those great devices.
Had a great form factor with the hardware
I never got one but stuck with my Note 20 Ultra
Kind of regretted it really. Felt like I missed out
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@Glenntech 

Couldn't agree more. I hung on to my S21 Ultra rather than use it for trade-in on the Fold4. Have never regretted that decision. A great phone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Yes still have the S21 Ultra and remains  pretty impressive.even  if  things have developed since 2021. A review from last year https://www.simplyfixable.com/blog-detail/samsung-galaxy-s21-ultra-5g-revisited-2023 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Still got my S21 Ultra too and with 16GB RAM, it still offers something no later Galaxy flagship can offer.