Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S20 ultra, june 2023 update. Can't connect to network carrier.

(Topic created on: 24-06-2023 02:23 AM)
JoelLoya
First Poster
Options

Last night I received the G981USQS5HWF2 security update, and after the installation, my phone can't connect to the carrier network, not for mobile data nor calls.
After doing a factory reset, and changing the SIM with my service provider, it worked for 5 minutes then it went out again.

I'm seriously considering doing a rollback. 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Buckjunia
Journeyman
Options
Get your service provider to do a network reset on your phone. Hope this helps
0 Likes
JoelLoya
First Poster
Options

I actually did perform a network reset as well, before doing the factory reset, but to no avail. Now the message I'm getting is that the Sim 1 is not allowed.

Ty for the reply. 
I did try to downgrade but the binary of the latest patch is higher and its incompatible.

0 Likes
Buckjunia
Journeyman
Options
Some networks are not working properly for about two weeks. Did you check your service.
0 Likes
t3chyMr
First Poster
Options
Same here. Since the update I can call but no mobile data. Been on phone with EE for 2 hours. They don't know why the phone doesn't attempt to even try connecting. They said it's weird how the call works but the mast says it's not connected for data. Happened after updating.
0 Likes
Sloly_Pop
First Poster
Options
I'm having the same problem its not ok my daughter has been out the country and I could only get hold with her though apps and WiFi this isn't good enough and is a safety issue I feel so let down and out of control to do anything about it as I can't just call someone to Deal with my situation
0 Likes
Rickwp
Journeyman
Options
Yep after I do a system update the WiFi calling stops working, I think its time for a apple phone !
0 Likes