Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know what has happened to the galaxy Email app has gone ?

(Topic created on: 04-07-2023 12:34 AM)
AngryJohn
Apprentice
Options

I wa
9 REPLIES 9
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, I just checked the galaxy store & their Samsung email app is still available.
Screenshot_20230704_012431_Galaxy Store.jpg
AngryJohn
Apprentice
Options
Oh right. I wondee why I couldnt find it I will take another look. I bought a tablet and it didnt transfer over from my phone and now I have to configure multiple damed emails its a nightmare
keith30
Maestro
Options
Just updated this morning on galaxy store
AngryJohn
Apprentice
Options
So not on play store ?
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
You can download it from the Galaxy Store or the Google play store
AngryJohn
Apprentice
Options
Ok thanks very much for ur help, though Im still puzzled why it didnt transfer over from my phone with all the other apps
keith30
Maestro
Options
That can happen sometimes and also some apps aren't available to use on tablets like Instagram and I think WhatsApp also.
AngryJohn
Apprentice
Options
Mmm ok well u have beem very helpful. The guy in o2 daid its so bery simple. Ha !! He lied was up till 2 am dealing with multiple verifications and invalid pasdwords vlose to just binning it 😡😡 but once again thanks for clarrification much appreciated!
0 Likes
Shaun0fTheDead
Apprentice
Options
The Galaxy email app is not configured correctly for every Samsung device, hence the reason it wasn't automatically carried over as a restored backup.. but it can be downloaded manually via the galaxy store google play store or even manually by googling samsung email apk