Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera issues

(Topic created on: 08-03-2024 05:45 PM)
tigerted
Explorer
Options
My s21ultra has been unable to adequately scan cheques when performing mobile banking. Can anyone explain 🤔 why?
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
My S23 suffers from this too, but it's not the phone camera, it's the banking app. Natwest is notorious for this. Eventually it does work, but only after numerous tries.
tigerted
Explorer
Options
Thanks for that, I'm currently having to use my tablet (s9) for this feature
0 Likes
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
I also have the Tab S9, but never tried with that. Will give that a try if I ever get another cheque.
tigerted
Explorer
Options
I'm going to write a cheque to myself and try paying it into a different account to see if that works. I'll post the result on here
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@tigerted  Hopefully sorted out, possibly may be issue with app.  Not sure if any issues with my Banking App as some time since I received a cheque 😊

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

tigerted
Explorer
Options
Thanks for your response
0 Likes
Deanbed
Navigator
Options
Maybe your cheques are reflective.
tigerted
Explorer
Options
I have now attempted to resolve this issue by writing a cheque to myself and scanning it into a different bank account ,ie using a totally separate banking app . That too did not work, I think that proves that there is some incompatibility with the s21 camera
0 Likes