Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BeMore App

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Gussey
Apprentice
Options
I have an S21. I use the BeMore app to control my Danalogic Ambio S 88 hearing aid. This has been working fine for 3 months.
I month ago it stopped Streaming. When I play music or a radio app, the BeMore display shows "Streaming" but no sound comes through the aid.
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
Swipe down from top of screen and tap 'Media output'. Ensure your hearing aid is listed and the volume slider is at the correct level.1715552600911.jpg1715552600935.jpg
0 Likes
Gussey
Apprentice
Options
Thanks Robin. It isn't, what do I do now please?
0 Likes
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
Have a look in Settings >connections >Bluetooth. Look to see if your hearing aid is listed. If not then pair them as normal. If they are listed, then tap the cog wheel next to the entry and tap unpair. Re-pair them as normal.
0 Likes
Gussey
Apprentice
Options

The settings are:
Connections, Bluetooth, "Graham's Hearing aid"
Media Output
"Graham's Hearing Aid"
Accessibility, Hearing Enhancements, Hearing Aid Support, Hearing Aid Compatibility"on" Bluetooth Hearing aid "Graham's Hearing aid"
When I play music, BeMore displays "Streaming" but nothing comes through.
Any more ideas?
I think there has been an update to the Samsung operating system which BeMore can't cope with.

0 Likes
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options

It's possible that the update has caused this yes. If your hearing aid are appearing in all the correct places, but you still can't hear any sounds, then reach out to the Bemore devs as they may need to issue a fix for your device model.

0 Likes
Gussey
Apprentice
Options
Thanks Robin. I have sent numerous emails to Danalogic with no constructive results, but I'm not giving up. When you only have one working ear at 40%, this is quite important. If I get anywhere, I'll let you know.
Gussey
Apprentice
Options

I've finally got an answer from Danalogic. Here are the 2 most relevant emails.
1st email

thank you for your email.

We're sorry to hear about the streaming issues you experience.

Could you please try the below work around to get a new connection without any interference:

1. Navigate to Bluetooth on the phone
2. Make sure no GN products are paired to the Bluetooth and if they are please unpair
3. Turn on flight mode on the phone
4. Navigate to settings- Apps- BeMore
5. Click force stop
6. Click on storage
7. Click clear data
8. Turn flight mode off on the phone
9. Turn on location services
10. Turn the hearing aids off
11. Open the BeMore app
12. Click on Get started
13. Accept terms and conditions
14. Follow the prompts on screen to re connect

When you contact us by phone, please quote reference 03702523. 

Kind regards, 

Aron
Customer Care

2nd email

Thanks for getting back to us. 

It has been identified that there are indeed some underlying issues affecting the Android 14 version, particularly on the Samsung S21 FE model. However, we've also noticed that similar issues can be replicated on the Samsung S21 model.

In our previous communication, we provided a temporary workaround that was advised by Android while they work diligently to address the connectivity instability through a new update. We understand that this workaround may not completely alleviate the issue, but it's the best solution available at the moment.

We want to assure you that our team is actively monitoring the situation, and we're in close contact with Android to stay updated on their progress. While we don't have a specific date for the release of the fix, we're pushing for a resolution as quickly as possible to restore seamless functionality to your BeMore app experience.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. 

Kind regards, 
Customer Care

0 Likes