Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi Calling

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
Nick Horn
Student
Options

According to the BT engineer BT updated software Friday 5th/Saturday 6th April - it was an Huawei update. Along with 1 000's of other we lost broadband.  That was fixed this morning but I'm no longer able to use WiFi calling - it has worked perfectly for years. As we have a very poor mobile signal it is Emergency calls only. I'm using a Galaxy Note 9. I've tried the 'usual' approaches  and spent 45 mins speaking to BT helpdesk. Can anyone help?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Nick Horn
Student
Options

Thanks for the suggetsion Robin999. Ive spoken to the engineer - who said I could call him  if I had an problems :). He suggetsed forgetting the newtowrk and then reconnecting. It worked! :smiling-face: :smiling-face:

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
Speak to your mobile network provider (possibly EE), as they may need to turn it on again at their end.
0 Likes
Solution
Nick Horn
Student
Options

Thanks for the suggetsion Robin999. Ive spoken to the engineer - who said I could call him  if I had an problems :). He suggetsed forgetting the newtowrk and then reconnecting. It worked! :smiling-face: :smiling-face:

Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
Excellent news
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

it will have been a bit frustrating,  glad it all seems fine now . Forgetting and reconnecting to Network can solve some issues.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes