Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Why does the weather forecast update every 6 hours rather than every 1 hour?

(Topic created on: 10-06-2023 06:17 PM)
thejl22
Pioneer
Options
Hi guys 

I know it sounds stupid but does anyone know why does the weather forecast update on our phones every 6 hours and not hourly?

Many thanks 

From Jamie 
0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
keith30
Maestro
Options
You can make it every hour if you go though the settings and change it from the six to the one. I have the S22ultra and I always have it at every hour.

View solution in context

Solution
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Have you been in the settings in the weather app? Click the 3 lines top corner. Settings you should be able to choose 1 hour to update.
If You are on latest software, the option you have to toggle on is auto refresh. There is no option to choose hour on android 13 anymore, just auto refresh.

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6
Solution
keith30
Maestro
Options
You can make it every hour if you go though the settings and change it from the six to the one. I have the S22ultra and I always have it at every hour.
Solution
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Have you been in the settings in the weather app? Click the 3 lines top corner. Settings you should be able to choose 1 hour to update.
If You are on latest software, the option you have to toggle on is auto refresh. There is no option to choose hour on android 13 anymore, just auto refresh.
thejl22
Pioneer
Options
Ok that's great thank you so much for your help much appreciated.
thejl22
Pioneer
Options
Yes I have but I didn't want to touch it just incase I mess up the settings. Which one would you recommend me setting it to either hourly or 6 hours? As by default it's set as every 6 hours.
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
If you have the option to choose hourly, then set to 1 hour if that's you're preferred choice. It won't mess you're settings up so don't worry. If you are on android 13 and only have the option for auto refresh, make sure it's toggled on. I'm not sure on the time it does auto refresh.
thejl22
Pioneer
Options
Ok I will do that right away thank you very much for your help much appreciated. :smiling-face: