Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whatsapp voice messages are not recording

(Topic created on: 21-12-2023 08:24 AM)
Gehad
Pioneer
Options
I'm having issues with WhatsApp voice messages sometimes are not recording anything, it shows as flat dots with nothing in the messages, although I've recorded a voice message. 

It's very annoying as I would only find out once I've finished recording the message when it shows as flat dots with nothing have been recorded at all. I've restarted the phone many times and updated phone, ad well as WhatsApp. The issue is getting worse!! This issue extends to videos not playing on WhatsApp at times too! 
63 REPLIES 63
Gehad
Pioneer
Options
Anyone experiencing issues with WhatsApp voice messages? I try to record voice messages, but WhatsApp sometimes sends it as a blank voice message with flat dots. It's bee happening a lot and getting worse. I don't know if it's a WhatsApp or phone issue? 
sue30
Student
Options
Me too
malk20426
Voyager
Options
Works ok with z flip 5
Gehad
Pioneer
Options
So it's likely to be a phone or WhatsApp issue?
Members_vX3kLoQ
Journeyman
Options

I am having the same issue. Sadly, it is not about whatsapp but the phone...I can't any solution on the Internet.

Members_vX3kLoQ
Journeyman
Options

I am having the same issue. Sadly, it is not about whatsapp but the phone...I can't find any solution on the Internet.

Gehad
Pioneer
Options
Is your phone Samsung too? If its a Samsung issue, then Samsung needs to fix it!
Azaz Khalid
Journeyman
Options

I am also facing same issue on my new Samsung A54 5G. I have done everything from Factory Reset to visit Customer Care. But still facing issue.

Kikk3
Explorer
Options

Same!!!!! We cant stand this problem anymore. Samsung moderators where are you? Will this problem be fixed in next january security patch???? When we are going to get this update? I cant wait the end of the month to get this fixed, we should get the update before. I need a working phone for my job! Like everyone, I made several sacrifices to buy this phone. It's unacceptable that we have to HOPE to send a non-blank voice message on whatsapp or telegram. @AntS