Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to redeem my points!? Help!

(Topic created on: 16-06-2022 01:49 PM)
Kayles91
First Poster
Options
Im trying and have been trying for hours, to redeem my rewards points. I have done the online chat help 3 times and none have been helpful.
So I go on here, click benefits, see my points (5000 odd) and it shows a picture to click for samsung.com to click, I click it, add the items to my basket I want to buy, go to checkout and nothing shows up!?

I have tried it the other way, logging into samsung.com, shopping and going to checkout and still nothing appears?

I have gone to the voucher section on the members app and it says I dont have any vouchers.

Please enlighten me what im doing wrong because im losing my temper!!!
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
AndrewL
Options

@Kayles91: I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble redeeming your Samsung Reward points. Please can you take a look at the 'How it works' section of our website by following the link below, to ensure you've taken the necessary steps to access your points? 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/rewards/

For further support, I recommend reaching out to our Shop Team on 0330 726 7467, where an advisor will be able to guide you through the process.

0 Likes
Kayles91
First Poster
Options
I have rang and it was all getting lost in translation I think. I cannot see the catalog anywhere on the members app, and therfore can't see a way to redeem my points
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I need to chase up for my Fold3, Flip3 and S8 Ultra points, before i do is it even worth bothering in terms of monetry value for purchases?
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
10000 points =£10
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Thanks no idea how many I should have, but will find out
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Chocolatemint
First Poster
Options

Same here. I have 53000 and ive been passed around in the support chat, purchase chat, payment chat and no one is able to do anything. the best response i got was wait it is a technical problem, or we will notify the higher up people. 

I mean come on! ridicculus and useless 

0 Likes
joe1979
First Poster
Options
I bought 3 Samsung items in the last year, but I still have 0 reward points. Why ?
0 Likes