Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tip for next update

(Topic created on: 05-03-2024 12:00 PM)
nicknameg
Journeyman
Options
I tired to share this on the feedback section of teams but they told me to share it here instead 

There should be an option to tap, rather than swipe, to answer a phone call whilst the screen is locked.

I work in a phoneshop and have had multiple people come in struggling to use their phone because they have to swipe to answer a phone call (when they arent already on their phone; their screen is locked). They are usually elderly, but I myself find this annoying too. It would be a lot better if there was an option to change this to a simple tap. Ive had 2 customers this week who chose iphones over samsungs because of this. I believe it should be a simple fix, so could that be implemented in the coming updates please?
0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
Please send feedback via the members app. See screenshot1709640379928_1709640379921_0.jpg
0 Likes
nicknameg
Journeyman
Options
I literally just did that, and also said within this post thats what i had already done. They replied, telling me to post it here. See screenshot. 1709640574472_1709640574466_0.jpg
0 Likes
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
Take a look at the screenshot again. Instead of posting on the community page, enter your feedback suggestion via the support tab located on the bottom of the page. You need to do this via the members app.
0 Likes
nicknameg
Journeyman
Options
So then why did they give me the link to post here? That's so stupid. Also, why is this so difficult? It should just be able to make a note of it somewhere on my behalf than all this hassle 🙄
0 Likes
nicknameg
Journeyman
Options
Also, ive gone back and checked and where youre telling me to post it is what i did in the first place 😃🤨
0 Likes
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
Would you like me to submit your feedback for you?
0 Likes
nicknameg
Journeyman
Options
Yes please
0 Likes
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
Done...
0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

In Settings > Accessibility > Interaction and dexterity, toggle on Assistant menu and in Assistant menu, toggle on Replace swipe with single tap.

This will allow you to press/tap instead of swipe on accept/decline call option.