Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartthings app language issues

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
CyrusXxX
First Poster
Options

Hey guys for last few years I have an issue with SmartThings app dating from S21 Ultra and up to current phone I own (S23 Ultra). I tried everything from resetting phone, reinstalling app and whatnot. Contacted support via members app but after few attempts there was no resolution over this couple of years. Btw non related but this was happening also with SmartThings app on my iPhone 12 pro max I owned.

I have connected my Samsung Washing machine ( Model: WD80T554DBW/S7 ) to SmartThings app and here is the issue if my phone language is English (US) when I click on my washing machine menu i app washing programs are displayed as they should (see images bellow as I have marked what to look):

Notice the name of washing programNotice the name of washing programAs shown names of washing programs are displayed as it should.As shown names of washing programs are displayed as it should.

BUT if I switch phone language to my native Serbian Latin names of washing programs are not displayed as you will see in screenshots bellow:

Name of washing program is not displayed.Name of washing program is not displayed.As you can see no names of washing programs is displayed.As you can see no names of washing programs is displayed.

Please advice me what to do to solve this or if admins/mods here can report this so it can be fixed I would truly appreciate this.

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0