Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Keyboard Constantly In @

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
TacticallyBlind
Explorer
Options
Samsung's keyboard. Constantly un @ in WhatsApp. But works fine with other keyboards. Is this a Samsung bug? 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
AndrewL
Options

@TacticallyBlind: I'm not too sure what you mean. Please provide as much detail as you can about the issue you're facing, as this will be useful as part of the troubleshooting process. 

0 Likes
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
Sounds like a bug in WhatsApp if all the other apps are working fine.
0 Likes
TacticallyBlind
Explorer
Options
Googles Gboard works perfectly fine with all apps, I've only ever encountered it with Samsung Keyboard.
0 Likes
TacticallyBlind
Explorer
Options
Sure, so when I mention (@) anyone in any app, such as WhatsApp, messenger, Instagram etc, it will un @ the person. No matter how many times I re-mention them, Samsung keyboard just seems to remove their mention.
Does that make more sense?
0 Likes
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
It spelling correcting the words then, create a shortcut in the keyboard so it will bring up @Everyone in the choices.
0 Likes
TacticallyBlind
Explorer
Options
That's not good
0 Likes
TacticallyBlind
Explorer
Options
It's not spell correcting words, it's just simply removing the @ person.
0 Likes
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
It spell corrects when it does that
0 Likes
TacticallyBlind
Explorer
Options
He literally doesn't change the spelling it literally just when you message someone and you @ them it goes blue you start typing something else or whatever it is or don't even have to do anything it just immediately an automatically gets rid of the blue and un @ like and they don't get notified.
0 Likes