Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung galaxy z fold 5 screen damaged automatically

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Darshak bhatt
First Poster
Options

I am writing to express my extreme dissatisfaction with my recent purchase of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5, which I bought on March 3rd, 2024. Regrettably, the device has developed a significant issue wherein the screen has started blinking intermittently on its own.

As a loyal Samsung customer, I was excited to invest in the Galaxy Z Fold 5, despite its premium price point of 1.5 Lakhs. However, the unexpected malfunction of the device has left me deeply disappointed. I rely on my smartphone for both personal and professional use, and the current state of the device significantly hinders its functionality.

Given the substantial investment I made in purchasing the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5, I expect a high level of quality and reliability. However, the occurrence of this issue within such a short period after purchase indicates a potential manufacturing defect or quality control issue.

I kindly request that Samsung Customer Service promptly address this matter by providing a solution to rectify the problem with my device. Whether through replacement, or refund

, I seek a resolution that restores the functionality and reliability of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5.

Please advise on the next steps to initiate the resolution process and ensure that my concerns are addressed in a timely manner. I appreciate your attention to this matter and look forward to your prompt response.

Thank you for your assistance.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
KholaI
Options

Hey @Darshak bhatt 

A little sad to hear about your experience with the Fold5. From the video you've provided, it seems as though there's an issue with the hardware though I can't fully confirm if this is the case without an inspection.

I'm presuming this was purchased outside of the UK, from the mention of lakhs, and so in this case I'd advise reaching out to Samsung Support in your region for further support on this matter.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Solution
KholaI
Options

Hey @Darshak bhatt 

A little sad to hear about your experience with the Fold5. From the video you've provided, it seems as though there's an issue with the hardware though I can't fully confirm if this is the case without an inspection.

I'm presuming this was purchased outside of the UK, from the mention of lakhs, and so in this case I'd advise reaching out to Samsung Support in your region for further support on this matter.

0 Likes