Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S53

(Topic created on: a month ago)
Members_b9PqNpI
First Poster
Options

I have lost the widget on my home screen for Camera, Calculator and Bt E mail. The apps are still there, but I cannot get a widget on my home scree. Can you help please?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Members_b9PqNpI: If you pinch inwards on your Home screen, select 'Widgets', then scroll down to Camera > Custom camera (tap to select) > Add, then you should be able to add the widget in this manner. 

The option to add a Calculator widget isn't available, however if you swipe up from your Home screen, head to the Calculator app > Press and hold on the app icon > Add to Home, then you can add the icon to your Home screen for ease of access. This is also true of the BT Email app, however you should also explore the widget options via the steps above. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Members_b9PqNpI: If you pinch inwards on your Home screen, select 'Widgets', then scroll down to Camera > Custom camera (tap to select) > Add, then you should be able to add the widget in this manner. 

The option to add a Calculator widget isn't available, however if you swipe up from your Home screen, head to the Calculator app > Press and hold on the app icon > Add to Home, then you can add the icon to your Home screen for ease of access. This is also true of the BT Email app, however you should also explore the widget options via the steps above. 

0 Likes
Piper123
Maestro
Options
Hey there

On your home screen press on an unused part of the screen and hold down, in a second or so, some icons will appear at the bottom of the screen, one is for widgets.

Select Widgets, then select the one(s) one at a time that you want and select where to pop them on your home screen.

The camera one you've asked about, I can see using S24 Ultra.
0 Likes