Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S10 plus slow 4g data

(Topic created on: 08-06-2020 10:15 PM)
Martin234
Apprentice
Options

Hi, 

i have new S10 plus. I have a problem with internet. When i run on 4g data, i can`t browse some websites, and some app runnig verry slowly. When i change to 3g, i don`t have any problem. Everithin run fine. I tried to concact my network provider, but there said, everithing is fine. I tried everithing what i find on google, but i can`t solve this problem.

Have someone any ide haw to fix it?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Martin234 ,

Can you try another browser, also try deleting your browsing history and reset your browser to remove previous cache and cookies? 

0 Likes
Martin234
Apprentice
Options

i tried 2 other browser and is same. I tried everything what you said. Now I have vpn from avast and Internet run fine. This mean problem is on my network provider. Maybe....

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Is this affecting some particular apps and pages and is the phone software and all the apps up to date? 

0 Likes
Martin234
Apprentice
Options

Yes. Every single app and phone is up to date. Now I talked to operator. He restarted my network, but he said, problem is maybe on the SIM card. He send me new SIM card, but the 4g start working right after my call with operator. This mean is not problem with device, but with network provider.

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Keep monitoring your phone after you receive the new SIM and give me a shout if you continue having this issue. 

Martin234
Apprentice
Options

Ok, I let you know.

This is screen how is 4g working.Screenshot_20200609-124453_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
Martin234
Apprentice
Options

new SIM card received, but same problem.With VPNWith VPN

with VPNwith VPN

4g only4g only