Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PHONE LOCKED

(Topic created on: 02-11-2023 11:32 AM)
BRIAN1598
First Poster
Options

I just forgot my phones password and tried multiple of times to unlock it using remote unlock from samsung but since it was not turned on it has registered error.I am seeking for any help which might help me unlock my phone.thank you

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
MorningBlunt
Helping Hand
Options
You got a paperweight now.

MB
CGCristi
Pioneer
Options

Why did u continue if you saw you got timed out for 30 seconds for 5 failed attempts?

You could of done a factory reset. I know you would lost your data. It would of been better than a completly locked phone.

--------------------------------
Exploring the Samsung Universe, one device at a time!

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy A53 5G > Phantom Black > 128GB Storage > 6GB RAM
0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
If you have access to a pc/laptop you can use a tool to unlock your device, search about it though because im not sure about it/ nor have a clue about it.
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Why do people keep saying that in these situations that your phone is essentially a paperweight?

Last month I sent my Samsung A52s to Samsung repair to recover my phone for a similar issue. As I was setting it up I was unable to create a Samsung account straight away because it requires a mobile number but my Sky Mobile SIM didn't provide the SIM cards number, the number was to be sent to me when I activated it. Also I created a new Google Account on the phone as I bought the phone for my mum and she doesn't have any accounts for anything. I was inputting the password info, email address and pin code into a secure note on my Nordpass app on my personal phone during setup. When I got to the end of setup I went back to my phone to save the information I created for the A52s and then the app shutdown unexpectedly before I could save and in the panic of trying to salvage the note I looked back to the A52s and the screen timed out and was asking me for the pin code 🤬 I was beta testing the new Android/One UI software at the time on my personal phone so this may have been the reason why the app glitched before I could save it. So I had no idea what the phones pin code was, had no Samsung Account created for the phone and no access to the Google account either.

Cost me £30 via Samsung repair to get the phone back to normal. I just gave a brief summary of what happened, booked a free collection and perhaps 2-3 weeks later I had it back good as new. Just make sure you have your purchase invoice to prove you bought the phone as they require you to print a copy to send away with your phone.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@BRIAN1598: That's right. If you have a copy of your proof of purchase, then you can reach out to our Support Team via samsung.com > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Contact us, and an advisor can arrange for an engineer to unlock the device for you.

0 Likes