Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

One UI V6 πŸ˜•

(Topic created on: 13-01-2024 04:09 AM)
Members_uQECFgi
First Poster
Options

I have just had the Samsung one UI upgrade to version 6. In my mind an upgrade means that things get better but unfortunately this is not the case. I'm not sure if I'm doing anything wrong but the two things that stand out to me where it feels like a downgrade is:

1. Unable to change the size of the icons. This is frustrating because on my fold three that icons now look humongous and I cannot change them. 

2. Previously I could use swipe down for the finder app. This is something that I used several times a day. The option seems to have disappeared completely.

I am hoping it is just something I am doing wrong and  need to reconfigure it. If anyone has any advice please let me know. Thank you in advance. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star β˜…
Options
Best thing is to go into the support section on the Samsung Members App and leave feedback in there for developers to see.
Icon sizes is one thing I did bring up during the Beta program.
The more that do provide feedback the more chance we have of something getting done
Ε½ilvinas Degutis
Samsung Members Star β˜…
Options

Agree to @Glenntech . Plus you can always use third party launcher - Nova, Apex, ect.

SAMSUNG Community Lietuva
0 Likes