Options
Fff
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi there

Is there an exclamation mark next to the WiFi icon? If yes, it means you have no connection from your router...

If no, please put Airplane Mode on and leave it for about 20 seconds, then turn Airplane off and see if that fixes your connection.

Is your phone WiFi connected to your home WiFi or has it picked up a neighbour or BT WiFi public? If so, force forget that connection then manually select your home WiFi.

I'm presuming you having m haven't changed your WiFi passwords and your phone has the correct one?

Hope this helps.
0 Likes
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
Your phone will connect to the router even if there is no internet connection. You usually see a message in your WiFi settings e.g connected without internet. Another issue could be you've used up your data allowance from your carrier or another issue with carrier. If you still believe it's your phone you could try switching off your WiFi and see if you get internet via mobile data. Then try switching off your mobile data and switch on WiFi. A soft reset often resolves many glitches i.e long press the power button and volume down together and keep them half down until your phone vibrates and you see the Samsung logo, then release the buttons. I hope this helps
0 Likes
joe444
First Poster
Options
There no exclamation mark 4 bars and the up and down arrow things, but nothing loads
0 Likes