Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft account linked to samsung

(Topic created on: 02-03-2023 07:26 AM)
kiy
First Poster
Options
How do I unlink my samsung and microsoft account I've been through all the settings on microsoft and can't find the samsung account that's linked. But when I try to sync my gallery it says there is a account that linked 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi, The steps to unlink/diconnect Samsung account from Microsoft account are listed in this link -

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/samsung-gallery-and-onedrive-99c4e77b-8e63-4ddc-aede-19f8...

See section "To disconnect your Samsung Gallery from OneDrive".

0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
On your phone go to Settings > Tap on your name > Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap on linked accounts > Tap on the 3 vertical dots > Tap on unlink.

Or if you just want to unlink the gallery. Tap on gallery > Tap 3 horizontal lines at the bottom right > Tap settings and at the top turn off sync with one drive.
Members_NRkG2Sg
First Poster
Options

I  was fed up with the notifications popping up and there is no way to turn it off on the app so i had to Google it and i clicked on the very first link and it brought this page up and  just need to say thank so much for the information it work for me 

0 Likes
nict67
First Poster
Options
How do I unlink my outlook from my Samsung cloud ... it's not linked in my settings it's driving me mad
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@nict67: On your mobile device, please head to Settings > Accounts and backup > Manage accounts > Samsung > Linked accounts, and unlink your Microsoft account from here. If you can't see the 'Linked accounts' option, tap on Apps and services > Linked accounts > Microsoft, and follow the on-screen prompts. 

0 Likes