Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lock Screen Wallpaper Low Resolution

(Topic created on: 29-05-2022 08:03 AM)
istroberi
First Poster
Options

After the new software update (April 2022, One UI 4.1), I've been experiencing an issue with my lock screen wallpaper. The quality of the image changes after setting it as wallpaper. The image becomes low resolution and the colors were different from the original. I even tried it in samsung default wallpapers. On the other hand, there's no issue with my home screen wallpaper. I tried to screenshot my lock screen but the photo looks fine. Is this a bug on the new update? Is anyone experiencing the same issue?

6 REPLIES 6
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@istroberi Hello, try clearing the cache and data of the Lock screen app. To do this, access Settings / Lock screen, scroll down to About Lock screen, see i button, in Permissions verify that you have the permissions granted, In Battery-Optimized, in Storage, clear the cache and data and restart the device.Comment.Greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
Hamidrza
Explorer
Options

its happen because exinus is a sht!

I have this problem too, only black wallpapers without blur can be shown in orginal quality, and some images

But if you use a design wallpaper or texture, colorful or blurry wallpaper resolution go down 

0 Likes
blahblahblah1
Apprentice
Options

I suddenly have this issue on my stock background Tab S9. Samsung support is useless. Did you ever resolve this problem?

0 Likes
Oku_75
Apprentice
Options
same tablet, same issue
0 Likes
Habib2422
First Poster
Options

I had a same problem , so when i turned off finger print , the resolution was fine 🙂 

blahblahblah1
Apprentice
Options

Turning off fingerprint also fixed it on mine. Seems this is a very specific error that Samsung could address. Or maybe it's needed for correct fingerprint detection?

0 Likes