Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ldac sample rate

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
catomon
First Poster
Options
I'm using the s24 and Spotify for music, paired with fiio btr5 and hd560s. Upon changing the ldac sample rate from 96khz to 48khz, the headphones just lit up, the soundtage was so bad in 96khz that I thought there was not much difference between my wh-1000xm4 and hd560s except for tuning. But this means that I have to change the sample rate and ldac bit rate every single time I connect. Is there a way to default the settings every time I use ldac?
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Spotify is 320k tops.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
catomon
First Poster
Options
Yes but I do still have to change the sampling rate every time though ☹️. The problem with the change in soundstaging can be fixed by using aac but audio loses a significant amount of treble probably because android isn't optimised for encoding in aac.
0 Likes