Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to keep syncing images/videos to OneDrive and keep them on your device at the same time?

(Topic created on: 10-02-2024 08:42 PM)
GautamD
Journeyman
Options

Title. I used to rely heavily on OneDrive syncing as I have 1TB of cloud storage there, and I used to have a 128GB S21+, however now I am on a 512GB S24U, and was wondering if there's a way to keep all my images/videos on device while also keeping them synced to the cloud. I know its double the storage, but its rather annoying having to rely on wifi/data connection to play old videos. It won't even fill half of my entire phone storage, so any help would be appreciated as to how I can go about this.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Neo001
Legend
Options

With OneDrive the photos are always synced, meaning they will stay on your phone and in OneDrive unless you Free up phone space in Gallery Settings.

For the images,that are in OneDrive, but not on your phone (cloud only), you can select them all then click on More > Download.

GautamD
Journeyman
Options
Got it, I think I did Free up phone space too much on my s21+. Do I select all the images on my onedrive app or on my gallery?
0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

Photos from OneDrive should be present in the Gallery (with a cloud symbol). Select the photos in the Gallery that have the cloud symbol and then More > Download.

Screenshot_20240210_224040_Gallery.jpg

Edit: <<screenshot changed>>

GautamD
Journeyman
Options
Ahhh, thank you so much!
Neo001
Legend
Options

Welcome!.. I updated the screenshot in my previous reply to show the correct symbol.

0 Likes