Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy store connection issues.

(Topic created on: 25-07-2023 12:44 PM)
cavellix
Pathfinder
Options

My galaxy store is in a never-ending loop trying to update itself. It's been that way for about 2 days. I've tried all sorts to try and rectify the problem but alas nothing works... I cannot use the app at all. I wrote an error report to Samsung hopefully something will happen 👍

129 REPLIES 129
cavellix
Pathfinder
Options
No idea how to add a screenshot to my first post. The store version I'm stuck trying and failing to download and install 🫤Screenshot_20230725_090052_Galaxy Store.jpg
0 Likes
cavellix
Pathfinder
Options

Now I've had to update my Samsung tablets galaxy store (coz I have no choice) and I'm getting the same thing but the store is a different version...

So I just discovered that if I click and hold my store icon there's a button that pops up saying, update . I clicked it and went straight to my update apps page 👀 so I can now update apps that way on both my device's but the store itself is still totally f**** 🙄20230725_125712_1000033551_1690286235.jpg

cavellix
Pathfinder
Options
Been there done that and it doesn't help
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@cavellix Firstly check you are not low on memory, is there any difference  using wifi or Data?  However you may well need to  the store's cache and Data. Go to Apps-Galaxy Store-Force Stop. Now click storage and clear cache and Data and restart the phone.  

if by any chance the issue persists after these steps I would suggest clearing the cache partition.  This deletes temporary files but keeps your Data intact. Follow this procedure:

1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. Wait until the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.

Can also repair apps from the same Recovery Menu.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

cavellix
Pathfinder
Options
hi all.. i got a reply from Samsung. It's the store version they say.. asked me to wait for the new distribution of the next version, so I did. Today the galaxy store has updated ok on my S21+ and my tablet 👍 thanx for the replies 🥳
0 Likes
tiptoe364
First Poster
Options
Mines is the same been this way a couple weeks now
0 Likes
KingdomOfHemp
First Poster
Options
I got same issue. How did you fix it? I tried the clear data and reset. Still stuck in a loop of not updating store
0 Likes
cavellix
Pathfinder
Options
Hi.. Samsung answered me and said that the version I couldn't DL had a bug. They asked me to wait for a new version of the store to be released. A day later I was notified of the new version, download, installed and everything was ok 👍🏼

0 Likes
cavellix
Pathfinder
Options
You should report the issue because unless Samsung know they can't fix anything. I've reported quite a few things over the years and all have been fixed 👍
0 Likes