Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error attaching pictures for error report

(Topic created on: 08-03-2024 07:33 AM)
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
Hi,

I have been sending a few feedback and error reports in the last month. 
On one of them Team Samsung said they have not received the pictures, although I have sent plenty of them. 
I have answered and send them again, but when I looked back at my own message, I could not see them. Not sure it's because that's how I see the message I have sent, without pictures, or the pictures have not actually been sent from my phone although I have uploaded and sent them with the message to Samsung. 
Please let me know if anyone else encountered this issue and how can I make sure the pictures have been sent.

Thank you.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi, When you attach photos, you will see them at the bottom under Attachments. If you view the error report after you have sent it, the photos are not visible. This is normal.

Just ensure that you don't close the Members app until the logs have been collected and the error report is sent.

Screenshot_20240308_085202_Samsung Members.jpg

Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
Hi, mine looked the same before I sent it. Not sure what happened there. I have waited until I saw my message was sent. Maybe there is a network error or something.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Was just going to say that the phone needs to stay on until the report is fully sent
Depending on the photo file size, it could take a few minutes
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
I will see what happens and if it's not sent I will wait longer next time.
0 Likes