Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't receive files via quick share in my PC

(Topic created on: 18-02-2024 06:20 AM)
KevinDavis05
First Poster
Options

I have the new samsung s24 ultra and I have just recently built a PC which runs windows 11 pro. I installed quick share on my pc and was having issues with it at first but I solved them all for the most part. The only thing is that it seems like I can send files to my phone and my samsung tab s8 plus tablet and it works very smoothly, but for some reason, whenever I try to send files from my phone or tablet to my PC, it won't get them. for example, on my phone, when I try to send a file, my pc shows up as one of the devices I can send it to, but when I tap it, I get the notification on my pc, but all the says is "preparing" and it never gets past that. It ends up saying that "My PC didn't respond to the sharing request". I have tried to look it up and see if I can find a fix, but just can't find anything. Any ideas about what's wrong??

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options

@KevinDavis05: If you're having some issues with the Quick Share feature, then you may wish to try Link to Windows, which allows you to easily sync documents, pictures, and much more, between your phone and PC. To find out more, please take a look at the link below from our friends at Samsung US. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00083910/

Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes