Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block SMS By Word

(Topic created on: 17-10-2023 08:39 PM)
sinanokatata
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

There used be an option to block SMS by keywords in samsung messages. I think it removed with and 11 or 12.

I am getting hundreds of spam messages and its so hard to block them number by number. Can anyone please explain me why did they removed this option ? 

I could block whole those sms by adding a single keyword such as "bet" ,"promo" etc. This solved whole situation.

This blocking sms by word should be essential again like in iOS. Can you PLEASE bring it back?

Thanks 

S20 - and13

#Samsungmessages #oneui5

Thanks,

5 REPLIES 5
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
There are such apps on Play Store but none I am familiar with to recommend.
0 Likes
Mansa Keith
First Poster
Options

Just accept that samsung doesn't value your privacy because why remove a feature that was previously there? No wonder Apple has the biggest Apple share 

0 Likes
Mansa Keith
First Poster
Options

My friend switch to Apple 

0 Likes
hermes_lx
First Poster
Options

This is where I am going soon.
I am getting a total of 30+ SMS daily from the 2 sims I have, In the past I had control of what I wanted to see, but now I don't and it seriously drives me crazy.
Sometimes, I miss important SMS because the inbox is full of the SMS that I don't need.

0 Likes
Vlatard
Pathfinder
Options

The day you wrote that Apple really values your privacy, is the day you must realize you are in "The Sect". The Apple privacy rethoric is pure marketing. Just make a deep read of their Privacy Policy.

0 Likes