Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A23 crashing after latest update.

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Trinicali
First Poster
Options

I restarted my Galaxy A23 and it did not reboot. Did all the usual DIY tests and nothing happened. Took it in to repair shop and the technician said I was the 10th person for the week. Apparently the latest update is causing Samsung Galaxy A23s all over Trinidad and Tobago to crash. 

63 REPLIES 63
san1180
First Poster
Options

same thing happened to me, I am also from Trinidad. I had scheduled the update on my A23 on Friday 3rd May at 5 a.m. and my phone was working fine throughout that whole day.

It wasn't until around 7:30 p.m. my phone started lagging when I was on youtube so I decided to shut it down and leave it for a few minutes to resolve the lag issue. my phone hasn't turned on since last Friday and has had a completely blank screen with no signs of it ever turning back on.

FiiYarde
First Poster
Options

Same thing has happened to my husband's phone and we are in Barbados. I have the same phone and did the same update and now I'm afraid to let my phone die

His phone is used for our business so this is now putting us at a huge disadvantage.

Samsung this is really your fault and needs to be fix asap! It is not fair to the people who use your devices. 

This may only cause a whole ton of your users to switch to other options. 

0 Likes
Ur_shanu
Journeyman
Options

What they did to fix it? Do you know it?

0 Likes
Ur_shanu
Journeyman
Options

Have you received it?

0 Likes
samgalaxyA23
Journeyman
Options

I have an international version but im In Canada same thing, youtube acted buggy after latest firmware update, I restarted the phone and Now I regret ever updating or trusting Samsung firmware updates, I have another one in the box brand new I purchased but I am not going to turn it on because it updates I will lose another 250$ phone I cant lose 2 please samsung help quick. 

amrullah
Apprentice
Options

I just updated my A23 128GB and it is not turning on anymore. 

SAMSUNG, what is going on. 

ANY idea???

0 Likes
S23 crash
First Poster
Options

Same here 

0 Likes
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
Please feed this back to Samsung...lots of reports about the A23
0 Likes
amrullah
Apprentice
Options

I think they dont want to take responsibility of this crash. 

0 Likes