Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steam Only Cycle on Samsung Bespoke Washing Machine

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Gandfla
Apprentice
Options

Hi, is there a way to run a cycle with steam only, without washing? Model: Samsung Bespoke WW11BB944AGBS2 Washing Machine. Thank you.

#WW11BB944AGBS2

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
DannyT
Options

Hey, Gandfla! You'll be happy to know this washing machine does indeed have a Hygiene Steam cycle. 

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

but if I am not mistaken you cannot just use a Steam/Refresh cycle on its own - you have to use it as an option on a wash cycle , so that means it fills drum with water

0 Likes
Gandfla
Apprentice
Options

Hygiene Steam is not what I'm looking for. I want steam only, no washing.

Gandfla
Apprentice
Options

Correct. That's really disappointing, because the machine is advertised with steam, but doesn't enable steam only, like AEG, for instance. Steam only is a great solution when you don't want to wash clothes so often. How come Samsung didn't implement that here?

andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

@Gandfla wrote:

Correct. That's really disappointing, because the machine is advertised with steam, but doesn't enable steam only, like AEG, for instance. Steam only is a great solution when you don't want to wash clothes so often. How come Samsung didn't implement that here?

yes , even some BEKO machines have steam only I think . If you want to quickly refresh something its a very good idea. 

0 Likes
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

All they needed to do was let enough water and a tiny bit more to cover the element and then heat up to a steam and gentle tumble then finish , that would have worked it. 

Still could do that now with a software update of the machine, but they are hardly going to do that now.

0 Likes