Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung's New Robot Vacum

(Topic created on: 02-01-2024 09:11 PM)
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Apparently the new Jet Bot Robot Vacum to be unveiled at CES, though the total features are not finalised yet.  However according to press releaase it will have a self emptying ,self Cleaning charging Base called the Clean Station which incorporates a 3 step cleaning system which includes Auto Wash,Steam cleaning and Auto Dry  with hot Air. The steam cleaning function is unique and can also be applied to the Mops when the Robot experiences dried  stains on hard floors.

obviously it will be expensive mind you, see more detail here https://www.theverge.com/2024/1/2/24022573/samsung-jet-bot-combo-robot-vacuum-steam-clean-ces-2024 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

3 REPLIES 3
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Would love to have something like this.
But cost would be something if it's very expensive, plus my dogs would probably see it as a toy as well 🙄
0 Likes
tam1953
Navigator
Options
When it learns to cook,wash the dishes and massage my aching back then,and only then would I even consider buying this NOVELTY GIMMICK
0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

Robots have evolved and have got efficient with cleaning, including intelligent navigation and object avoidance. Mopping still leaves a lot to be desired (it's still a gimmick). 

I do like the idea of automatic removal of mopping pads and intelligent stain removal. To be seen how Samsung goes about it.

I have Ecovacs Deebot OZMO T8 AIVI for a few years now. It has a camera and can be used for home patrol. I often use the home patrol mode when i am away from home for a few days. Something also for Samsung to look into - combine cleaning and security into 1 device.

0 Likes