Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrific service

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Hmfish
Apprentice
Options

DO NOT BUY WITH THIS COMPANY. 
absolutely horrific service (case number 2943884). Ordered a washer and drier bundle specifically so items would a) match and b) to get the 20% discount. Samsung delivered my washing machine, but then delayed delivery of drier, followed by cancellation without warning or explanation. By this point I’d paid for the washer to be plumbed in and had to cancel at my own cost kitchen fitting. The only model now available to match my washing machine is much more expensive. I’m £300 out of pocket with the kitchen fitter and have had to delay floor fitting until issue is rectified. Samsung have refused to apply 20% discount to allow me to order another drier that matches (at an increased cost to myself). For the inconvenience and extra cost to myself they have only apologised. I have been unable to speak to a manager or escalate a response. I’ve wasted hours on the phone only to be told different things - I was originally told a technical team could issue a 20% loyalty voucher only to be put through to a department who had no knowledge of this and couldn’t access my case. On my third advisor of the day - I was then told the voucher couldn’t be applied and was advised to removed my washer, send it back and reorder the bundle - totally ignoring the fact I’ve already paid for it to be fitted and would have to pay for the same service again 

this Is now affecting my health and has meant I’ve had to take the morning off work 

SAMSUNG DO NOT CARE

AVOID AT ALL COSTS 

12 REPLIES 12
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

Hi - looking into this for you now and will follow up via DM. 

Say hi to us on socials -  @SamsungUK

Hmfish
Apprentice
Options

hi @SocietyGirl  have you had chance to look at this yet? was told a manager would call me back this morning - no call received 

0 Likes
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

Still working on it ... I *always* come back when I say I will, just getting round to the right people, so I can give you the right info. 
I'd say don't spend time reaching out to support before I have reached out - of course speak to them if 'they' reach out and let me know, so I stop chasing, but I'd say you've used a lot of time on this and you're unlikely to get any new info yourself.

I'm on it.🤞

calt91
Journeyman
Options

I can echo this long time samsung user and I think 4 phones 2 tvs over maybe the last 4 years. 1st time buying direct from Samsung and it will be my last they have altered advertised warranties from 5 to 1 years mid promotion for which they are being investigated by advertising watchdog as far as I know and  tbh see my post I made have really struggled with the customer service on the uk side.

My thoughts go out to community managers because this must be pretty challenging. But also to yourself because as you see from my post I've also experienced prehaps the worst customer service I've ever experienced.

SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

So, I believe you have been contacted via phone with a response - if you'd like to discuss further, DM me as I don't want to share anything specific for your case! I'm told all is well though?

0 Likes
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

Feel free to contact me via DM and I'll see what I can do!

Hmfish
Apprentice
Options

no afraid not sorted yet @SocietyGirl I've accepted a voucher code for a new device however I've been told this could be delayed up until 14th may. Kitchen fitters are leaving site completely on 17th: which would mean paying them an additional 300 pounds to come back to re-fit. Is there no way of issuing this sooner so I can order asap (and avoid paying further additional costs) - turning out to be a very expensive purchase! 

0 Likes
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

I can only pass info from the team, unfortunately - 'if' you're buying something in the future from .com, you could use cash for now and then use the voucher later? Not sure what else I can do - sorry about that.

0 Likes
Hmfish
Apprentice
Options

@SocietyGirl No the voucher amount is to ensure I get the product at the original amount I bought item for. Paying cash now and using voucher in the future is absolutely useless to me as I'll NEVER be buying through samsung again. This whole scenario just gets worse! 

0 Likes