Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garbage company

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Lindsey1999
Student
Options

My family purchased a new Mega capacity bottom freezer fridge from Samsung 4 months ago. It broke already temperature not keeping cool. We lost $300 in groceries and my little brother had a bad allergy attack because we had to feed him fast food since we’ve had no fridge. Samsung customer service has been the most horrific thing to deal with. They had us wait a week to even attempt to find a service to come look at the fridge it took A WEEK of hours long phone calls and Samsung being ridiculous for them to even contact someone and they finally came and looked at the fridge said it’s JUNK!! The guy attempted to replace major pieces and it was still not working. He had to argue for 3.5 hours with Samsung trying to get them to refund or replace the fridge and THEY WONT. Now we have to go a MINIMUM of 2 weeks with no fridge while he orders another part but he said it still won’t work we will end up having to replace it ourselves!!!! I will NEVER purchase from Samsung again! How could it be worth losing so many customers (I have read the same thing from tons of people) to Samsung to not simply replace or refund the fridge!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
liggerz87
Pioneer
Options
Could you not go to the retailer of who you purchased from sorry I'm not much help
0 Likes
Lindsey1999
Student
Options

I did, unfortunately since it had been more than 30 days Home Depot said it fell under Samsungs warranty. Home Depot was helpful and did as much as possible though but ultimately it was Samsungs responsibility. 

0 Likes
liggerz87
Pioneer
Options
Ah gutted I'd keep complaining to samsung then
0 Likes