Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fridge stuck on software update and now is not working

(Topic created on: 31-01-2024 12:32 PM)
Sharki9
Explorer
Options

IMG_3166.jpeg

Anyone else have problem with the latest software update on fridge family hub ? 

the fridge is stuck in the loop and after while it come up with error 41, tried to switching off the button on the door and from the power but it’s stuck in the update.

the light in the fridge is off and water pitcher is not filling up so it looks like the fridge is completely off, can’t understand how the software update can disable basic function of the fridge ? I get the other settings like pitcher etc but to stop the fridge freezer completely ? What a great idea 

called Samsung and was told to switching off for 3h …

I wonder if they have released some bogus software which broke my fridge? Anyone else have issues today ?

0 Likes
47 REPLIES 47
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
And this is why i dont have a fridge that needs updated.
Sharki9
Explorer
Options

If they don’t fix it remotely by stopping this update loop and somehow restoring functionality in next couple hours definitely this will be my approach going forward and Samsung will be last on my list of brands. 

0 Likes
Sharki9
Explorer
Options

Spoke with Samsung again 4h later and they still don’t have a fix or solution what a joke 

0 Likes
MorningBlunt
Helping Hand
Options
Can't factory reset?

MB
0 Likes
rofattor
Explorer
Options

I am having exactly the same issue... I pressed upgrade on the screen and now it is stuck with the message below .... I've been for hours on the phone with Samsung but now solution was givenIMG_0865.jpg

Sharki9
Explorer
Options

cant go into the options/settings as its stuck on this message, unless there is some procedure with the USB stick to flush it but then I'm not touching it as its still under warranty, they broke it so it is on them to fix it. 

0 Likes
Sharki9
Explorer
Options

is your fridge stopped working as well? lights off, cooling not working?

I can't  understand how they design this that software update on this tabled can disable basic function of fridge? so when the tabled die one day the fridge can go into the bin...

0 Likes
rofattor
Explorer
Options

yes my fridge is not working as well everything is off .... 

lights off, cooling is not working

0 Likes