Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chlorine bleach

(Topic created on: 22-12-2023 11:23 PM)
asianintheeu
Apprentice
Options

I've got a 2 in 1 washer dryer (wd13bb94~~), featuring the autodose dispensers. There is a single extra compartment at the centre for manual loading of your (powdered) detergent.

Such slot would not withhold your liquid detergents or fabric conditioners from entering the drum immediately if you had filled that in in advance. 

Neither is there a dedicated compartment for your bleaches. 

Now, how could I go about this were I to fill it with clorox, say? When in the wash am I good to load in the bleach?

And on another note, though Samsung says I wouldn't need cleaning agents were I to run a tub wash, is it ok if I would use said clorox for this purpose? And should I pour in the bleach directly into the drum or, is it fine to pour it into the manual detergent slot?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
HootleTootle
Voyager
Options
You must be American, because I'm not aware of anyone in Europe that puts bleach in their washer. It isn't a thing that normal people do. It's also likely bleach would damage the machine.
0 Likes
asianintheeu
Apprentice
Options

Mmm. Bizarre, since some front loading washing machines feature a bleach dispenser. Even an LG washing machine instructs the addition of bleach during a tub clean. 

0 Likes