Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand new WW11BGA046AE icon keeps beeping and flashing during first wash

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
Toneball
Apprentice
Options

Just had brand new WW11BGA046AE washing machine installed.  Put on the first wash and getting this icon flashing and beeping continuously (see video below).  Cannot find ANYTHING to this in the user guide / online as there is no code showing or even anwhere I can find what this icon means!!!

4 REPLIES 4
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

icon flashing is normal, its just telling you at what stage the wash cycle is at. 

I am not sure why its beeping - but if you want to shut the beeping off try pressing the 2 button combo buttons to turn of sounds from machine and see if that stops it beeping - might work.
Good luck

Toneball
Apprentice
Options
Hi Andy, thanks for confirmation about the flashing part. Any idea what the flashing icon is called or what it represents?

I find it bizarre that the control panel icons with meanings and description information is not included in the instruction booklet that came with the machine. You'd think this would be on the diagram on page 1!?

Still concerned about the constant pinging though. Something must not be right, so I'm not sure if I should be silencing this alert
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

they are pretty self explantry most of them:

andy_in_ireland_0-1714570390136.png If its flashing its doing a pre-wash

andy_in_ireland_1-1714570453432.pngif its flashing its doing a Main Wash

andy_in_ireland_2-1714570523659.pngIf its flashing its in its rinse cycles

andy_in_ireland_3-1714570591297.pngIf this is flashing its in its Final Spin cycles

It is a strange setup , because on some other washing machines when these symbols flash it sometimes denotes a fault - 

Hope this helps

Toneball
Apprentice
Options
Very helpful, you should write the Samsung instruction manuals!!