Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health – March Jungle Challenge

(Topic created on: 29-02-2024 11:40 AM)
AntS
Options

Welcome to the Jungle!

Have you become too dependent on your high-tech devices? Imagine getting lost in a jungle where you’re totally unplugged from technology. Things may be uncomfortable, but think of it as an adventure.

Jungle, March_finish(invite).png

Challenge details:

Starts – 1 March

Step target – 200,000

Join the Jungle challenge and bring some excitement to your life.

Share your progress below.

The Community Team

Jungle, March_banner.png

How to join in:

1. Go to the Samsung Health APP on your mobile device.
  2. Sign in with your Samsung account.
  3. Complete your registration to Samsung Health.
  4. Select the “Together” tab to see current and upcoming challenges.
  5. Press “Join now” to join a challenge.

Rules:

1. The global challenge starts on the first day of every month and ends on the last day of the month.
  2. Users can join or leave the global challenge at any time.
  3. Steps will be recorded from the time you join the global challenge and records will be removed once you leave the challenge.
  4. Steps can be uploaded up to 1 day after the end of the global challenge.
5 REPLIES 5
Kathie1404
Pathfinder
Options
Quick question here, as couldn't work out where to ask!
I'm in UK, 1ST day of challenge, not yet got out of bed 🤣. Look at challenge and already someone has done 174,000 steps. How is this possible, even if they are in a country thats ahead of us time wise. That's a hell of a lot of steps on day 1.
Just curious.......
AntS
Options

My mum would answer that by saying that maybe they have littler legs... 😂

Unsure how that 174,000 was achieved in that time, but there is a bit in the Rules in the challenge itself (Samsung Health > Together > Jungle, March > 3 dots on the top right  > About this challenge) that says if dishonesty or fraud is detected regarding the number of steps then disqualification follows:

Screenshot_20240301_101034_Samsung Health.jpg

Kathie1404
Pathfinder
Options
Definitely something not right. But if there is a bit of jiggery poker going on let them get on with it. They won't be any fitter in the long run, pardon the pun 😀
kingsmale
First Poster
Options
My steps that i did on 1st an 2nd march havent been added to my jungle march also its not showing up on the global challenge map
strawberryrose
Explorer
Options
If u restart the page by dragging down from the top i think it works idk it does for me
0 Likes