Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

April Desert Challenge/ Outrageous step count

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
username2024
First Poster
Options

The challenge clearly states that fraudulent step count will be detected but yet the person in rank number 1 for this month has managed over 340k steps in 2 days!! Now unless that person doesn't sleep ever or these challenges are completely pointless as people like myself will never win or even get close!!

13 REPLIES 13
Piper123
Maestro
Options
I was excited then. I thought you meant desserts and was feeling hungry.

Agree though, 340k in 2 days is almost impossible.
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
How did they do that?, also what's the point?

🤔
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
Why they count cheaters? What's the point of the competition if cheaters can win?
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

These challenges may bring out competitive instincts but obviously leaders appear somewhat dubious! I tend not to enter as I am not usually one of the most active

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
But you don't exactly win anything
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
I'll put it broadly, time spent sedentary due to tech usage is one of the reasons of health problems world wide and in this time and age, I think Samsung is trying to reduce screen time and sedentarity by encouraging people to go out and take a few steps.
0 Likes
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
Same here lol
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I join every month but doesn't make me move any more tbh 🤣

It may even make me go to the pub more as it depressing 🤣🥃🥂🍻🍺
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
Why it's depressing? Surely going out to the pub doesn't count much as exercise 😂
For me it's sporadic, depending on my mood I go out or you can't get me to go out for a couple of days 😂
0 Likes