Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What games do you play?

(Topic created on: 14-02-2023 10:09 PM)
Luke1931
Explorer
Options

What games do you play on the Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4?

Lgreenwood
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I have the X Box X which I've just completed RedDead Redemption 2 @Luke1931 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

cunnyking
Apprentice
Options

GTA,5, PlayStation 4

Screenshot_20230509-012457_Photos.jpg

0 Likes
NoteUltraFan
Pathfinder
Options

I mostly play Disney Dreamlight Valley and Animal Crossing. I also play Pokemon,  Zelda, Kirby, and Mario. I got a switch not only to relive my childhood,  but also because I cannot see well enough to play on my TV or watch TV even with corrective lenses. I bought a 40" Samsung FHD smart tv in 2021 after my 32" Samsung smart tv was destroyed by lightning,  and I hardly use it because my eyesight is so bad.  I'm usually listening to music or TV on it because I can't see will enough to watch it.  I also have a PS3 and PS4 and mostly play Ratchet & Clank which I've played for 20 years since the age of 13. I'm usually gaming with my Amazon parrot or African Grey in my lap and my Amazon, Nani loves laughing at me when I mess up in video games.  Nani is easily entertained. My Grey says all kinds of words and sounds when I'm gaming. My Amazon grew up sitting with my brother and I when we would play games.  Thankfully controllers and headphones are wireless now because when I had wired headphones and controllers, Nani would destroy them.  I lost count as to how many I went thru before I had wireless. I also play GTA 5, Minecraft, Burnout Paradise, Mario Kart, and I also have casual games on switch like my Note 20 5G and Galaxy Tab S6 Lite. I'm always gaming on some device almost everyday since I don't watch much TV.  When I have nothing important to do,  I'm usually gaming or crafting all day

0 Likes
NoteUltraFan
Pathfinder
Options

I've been gaming since the age of 6 and started at my childhood friends house with the original Mario Bros on SNES. until 3rd or 4th grade,  I played video games at friends houses or daycare which I went to for a short time after school and before school as my parents worked opposite shifts so we weren't raised there. My parents didn't like video games but ended up buying me an N64 when my eye doctor and eye therapist told me to use video games with my good eye covered to strengthen my lazy eye which saved me from major eye surgery so I grew up with a Nintendo 64. N64 had the best games and I pay for the expansion pack on Nintendo switch online so I can enjoy old games like N64 again and I also get to play games I never had growing up. I was limited on how many games I could have because my parents were strict about education and wanted us to focus on it. I think being banned from gaming during the school week only made my obsession with gaming worse as an adult, but I am unable to drive and I love on the country so I have to have something to do to pass the time.  I also had PS2 from 2002 to 2008 and had alot of fun with that especially when I got Ratchet & Clank and once I got Ratchet & Clank,  that's all I would play on PS2 and I lost count as to how many times, I beat Ratchet: Deadlocked. I sometimes play Fortnite and Apex Legends but don't really understand it.  

0 Likes