Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find motion smoothness in settings

(Topic created on: 14-08-2022 11:05 PM)
AaronRedlinger
Apprentice
Options
Is there a reason I can't find it want to have a 120hz refresh rate . It only shows when I have powersaving turned on  
14 REPLIES 14
AaronRedlinger
Apprentice
Options
Please help been on YouTube all day just to figure it out but nothing has worked yet 😕
Teminite
Mastermind
Options
what kind of cellphone do you have? or something else?
0 Likes
IceRed
Voyager
Options
120 Hz can only be activated if the energy saving mode is deactivated. Otherwise you can find the setting in the settings under Display > refresh rate.
0 Likes
AaronRedlinger
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy s10 plus
0 Likes
AaronRedlinger
Apprentice
Options
It shows up but I can't put it on adaptive (mode)
0 Likes
Teminite
Mastermind
Options
The S10+ does not have a 120 Hertz screen refresh rate by default... This can only be reached via special detours and is not normally what Samsung wants it to be. From a technical point of view, an adaptive refresh rate is not intended for the S10, also because the technology from 2019 was not designed for it.

Have fun with your S10+ anyway 😌 👍

Best regards, your Teminite 😊

P.S. you can also talk in German, if you want 😊👍
AaronRedlinger
Apprentice
Options
Boar das ist ***** kann verstehen warum das so ist würde aber gene mal das ausprobieren
0 Likes
IceRed
Voyager
Options
I read that you have an S10+. The S10+ supports a maximum of 60Hz, so you can't enable it. But I'm surprised that you have this setting at all, did you install another than the official Android version for the S10+?
Leonard2
First Poster
Options

Hey ive been having the same problem. I can't find the Motion smoothness in my settings so im forced to use 60hz. Please help Im currently using Samsung A13 i've been wanting my phone to get higher  refresh rate 

0 Likes