Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Paint peeling and no screen protector invalidate my warranty

(Topic created on: 19-05-2023 01:38 AM)
Govi-Singh
Apprentice
Options
Hi i have 6 months of warranty left on my phone. (Z fold 3) The phone has always been in a case and never dropped. My internal display has had the dreaded screen bleed and is currently all black. The rest of the phone is works flawlessly expect for around 5 little tiny specs of paint peeling on the bezels. My screen protector also peeled off a while ago (so i decided to peel off) which i foolishly didnt replace however that has nothing to do with my internal screen not working. Would the lack of screen protector and a few paint peeling specs invalidate my warranty?? What is the best way to ensure that samsung honor the warranty and replace the internal screen? And tip or hints on things to say/do. 

Thank you in advance 

I am based in the uk
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Govi-Singh
Apprentice
Options
These are the paint peeling pictures Screenshot_20230519_014004_Messenger.jpgScreenshot_20230519_013945_Messenger.jpgScreenshot_20230518_221621_Messenger.jpg
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you are talking about the front screen protector. No that won't affect the warranty.
The chips on the frame shouldn't either.
Before you send it off, take plenty of good quality photos of the phone.
Including with any screen that works. Same with the packaging when you send it off for repair.

They will assess it before any work is done. If there are any issues, you will be contacted before any work is done
0 Likes
Govi-Singh
Apprentice
Options
Hi sorry for not clarifying it was the internal screen protector which i removed a while ago however now the internal screen does not work. Will the fact that ive removed the internal screen protector affect my warranty claim.
0 Likes