Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi & Bluetooth not activating

(Topic created on: 09-05-2024 02:45 PM)
JB881
Student
Options

Has been about 5 days now. Neither WiFi nor Bluetooth will turn on. i push the slide and it lights up lite blue and then turns grey. Samsung chat support is useless. i have tried several resets. please help. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Try Below

Open Settings, and tap System > Advanced > Reset options > then Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth, or if you have a Samsung phone, tap General Management > Reset > then Reset Network Settings. 2. Tap Reset Settings and enter your passcode or password
0 Likes
Secret Tech Lover
First Poster
Options

I had this same issue on my Fold 4 (20 month old!) WiFi would just turn grey and not actually switch on. Got in touch with Samsung via the web chat, get the usual do this do that including factory reset etc.. Eventually Samsung sent a courier out to collect my phone. Phone was with them for a week. They replaced the main screen and both batteries. Not sure what that had to do with the WiFi but it now works! Oh and it was FREE! After some light geeky reading I read that the flex mechanism has a part to play in knocking the WiFi off and somehow it's attached to the inner screen. Anyway it's all sorted now. Did I say it was FREE? Anyway that was my experience. Said Anyway a lot now... Anywho's... That's a what happened to my 20 month old fold 4 :smiling-face:

0 Likes