Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I seeing other devices on my account

(Topic created on: 05-02-2024 04:53 PM)
mckenzie16
Journeyman
Options
Does anyone know why am seeing multiple trusted device om my account when I only use 1 device and two Internet browsers I don't sign in with my Google account anyhelp and when I remove the devices you does it remove my registered device 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
keith30
Maestro
Options
Have you had any previous phones before you started using the one you are registered with now. Google keeps a record of all the phones you may have had until you remove them from your account, it usually asks you if you still want to be signed in with any other devices as well as what you are currently using.
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there @mckenzie16

If you reset your Google password, you'll be given the option to log out of all other devices.

Alternatively you can go into your Google account (Settings, Accounts, Google and firstly remove all devices except you use and then change Google password and log out of all devices. 👍
0 Likes
GalaxyUserR
Navigator
Options
I have this same problem, I have tried to do what you have just mentioned before but multiple devices still keep popping up even though I have one. This is my 1st any only samsung aswell, weird.
0 Likes
mckenzie16
Journeyman
Options

This is a new phone and new email address

keith30
Maestro
Options
Do what Piper123 says and remove all other devices then change the Google account and add a 2FC setting so only you know the account.
0 Likes
Darkmanb
First Poster
Options

No, you are all missing what he is talking about. I am having the same issue, I noticed on my Google app store and in my Google account devices list. My single phone makes or registers as multiple devices.

Partial answer. I believe VPN's and privacy on some browsers have created certain (let's call them  ghosts), but with everything turned off my phone still makes multiple devices.

Screenshot_20240213_163635_Google Play services.jpg

I 

Screenshot_20240213_163820_Chrome.jpg

Some

0 Likes