Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will Samsung ship Flip 5 promotional items?

(Topic created on: 15-08-2023 11:07 PM)
LordSavage
Journeyman
Options
Hi, I claimed my free pair of Galaxy Buds Pro 2s on the 4th of August as part of Samsung's promotional items for pre ordering the Flip 5. My claim got accepted and they have stated shipment would be within 45 days. 

I've just been told I need to fly away for a work trip that will last at least a month or so depending on project completion and was wondering how long people have normally waited for their promotional items to be sent out? 

Ideally I'd love to take the buds on my trip as my airpods have just broken down a few days ago. 

15 REPLIES 15
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Airpods 😱
😂
Unfortunately it's a third party company that runs promotional stuff, so sometime they ship early. Normally its what happens with my stuff
But I know they can take the full 45 days
I think if you claimed early, you may get them a bit sooner. Fingers crossed 🤞
LordSavage
Journeyman
Options
Hahaha yes, airpods. Definitely never buy airpods again, they degrade quite quickly.

And thank you for the quick response. I'm hoping they get here sooner rather than later.

I claimed them on the 4th, I believe that's the earliest you could receive your phone. My claim was approved instantly. Just hoping they don't take the whole 45 days otherwise I'll have to buy another pair of headphone for my trip. Trying to avoid splurging extra if I can. 😅
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Well like I mentioned.
Normally when I've claimed before, at the earliest I can, they've been delivered well before.
But that's no guarantee this time
LordSavage
Journeyman
Options
When you say delivered well before - what kind of time frame did you gets yours in?

And fingers crossed 🤞 😊
0 Likes
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
In my experience it can be anytime in that frame, I have had items turn up at the end of the 45 days and sometimes within a week. I also don't think it makes a big difference when your application was approved as I have had items turn up a week later than some who applied later than me. Maybe you could put a holiday hold on your parcels?
Jamsterdm
Helping Hand
Options
I've had confirmation my order has been accepted/verified so far
0 Likes
LordSavage
Journeyman
Options
My partner will be home to receive all deliveries, so that's not an issue. I just didn't want to splurge on an extra pair of headphones for the trip, so was hoping the buds turned up before I set off.
0 Likes
LordSavage
Journeyman
Options
That's awesome. Hopefully you get yours soon 😊
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Should arrive 45 days after my claim was verified on 5th August.

BUDS claim Screenshot 2023-08-05 013637.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes